The Incubator is a teacher-created resource that will motivate students and encourage youth leadership in the classroom.The complete entrepreneurship lesson plan for the entire workshop is on one page, in the T-Pack (teacher). It was specifically designed to make your experience as easy and enriching as possible.
WHY USE THE INCUBATOR ?
- Find out why using the Incubator, a teacher-created resource, can make it enjoyable to teach any subject and offer maximal educational value with minimal effort and preparation.
- No training is required to use the Incubator. After reading the one-page T-pack, Teachers can literally photocopy the 6-page P-Pack (participant), pop in the DVD and start. Students will know what to do.
Adapts to any school subject
- Choose the focus of the projects and give your students the opportunity to discover ways they can take your subject area outside of the class through concrete projects.
- Participants are immediately engaged in this workshop. Students spend most of the time discussing, sharing, brainstorming and presenting rather than listening to instructions. You get to watch, interact, motivate and guide rather than do everything yourself.
- The DVD is fast-paced and uses lively images and music that have the feel of a music TV program rather than a workshop. Dynamic hosts guide students through the workshop with straightforward instructions that get the job done!
- The Incubator process allows students to discover, identify and share their strengths and abilities.
- Students learn about entrepreneurship first hand by experiencing the inevitable and invaluable lessons obtained from failure and success.
Find out why using The Incubator, a teacher-created resource, can make it enjoyable to teach any subject and offer maximal educational value with minimal effort and preparation.
- If you are here, your students have probably gone through the Incubator project-launching workshop and are ready to launch their projects.
- We have compiled a great list of resources including professionals, organizations, web links, and downloadable documents that can assist you in taking your students to the next level of project development.
The following sites are listed alphabetically by general category
Take your students’ projects to another level by getting a plethora of practical information, resources and even sources of financing!
- See the original 3-minute video that provides an overview of the Incubator.
- This 3-minute section of the workshop prepares teachers by giving an overview of the Incubator, as well as a glimpse into the actual look of the classroom when the workshop is happening. This introduction and the T-pack are all you need to get the Incubator off the ground with your students! Click Start to Play Video. It’s easy!
See the original 3-minute video that provides an overview of the Incubator.